New Price and now integrated living … if you’ve seen it before you need to come again … ideal now for family living with front deck to views, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 2 kitchens and 1 extra length garage including workshop area with internal access to house plus 2 car spaces behind electric gate ,.. and also suited to dual living!!
Private back garden with beautiful fruit trees and full length roofed back patio on 405m2 land … plus 1.6kw of solar power, natural gas connection and 2 rainwater tanks for looking after back garden with lime & grafefruit trees and raised beds for tomatoes & herbs … something very special here and all in the perfect location to put your new bayside lifestyle into true perspective!!
Living right upfront on the water with uninterrupted bay views is an Aussie dream and having a perfect north east aspect that brings cool bay breezes … just imagine glorious mornings and sparkling evenings with golden lights of the Port at night … and if you love flying flags you have a bonus flagpole … a brand new sail extends beyond the front deck ensuring a protected private place to relax and downstairs also enjoys bay views on the patio … this is bayside living at it’s best!!
• Upper floor has vaulted ceilings over living and full glass windows to view
• polished timber floors to living & dining – timber blinds & louvres
• ceiling fans to living & bedroom plus air conditioning to upstairs
• well appointed kitchen with dishwasher • laundry & guest toilet
• kitchen & dining open to expansive alfresco front deck and views
• new white sail overhead extends beyond the deck for comfort plus
• upstairs bedroom also has advantage of bay & sky views
• ensuite has double sized shower & free standing bath
• walk in robe is separate & linen cupboard in bathroom
• living room also with bay views
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes & air conditioning
• 2nd spacious bedroom opens to patio and garden
• bathroom has semi-frameless shower & toilet
• well fitted kitchen with dishwasher & washing machine
• kitchen meals area opens to back patio
• covered entertaining with planter box seats overlooks garden
• 2 x rainwater tanks for plants & lime & grapefruit trees
• front patio & garden with bay view
• easy ramp access in to downstairs living
• natural gas meter for hotwater & cooktop
• electric gate entry to property
• off road parking for 3 vehicles
You can walk everywhere from here, fish cafes, Guardian Angels school, shops, specialist medical centres, library, Wynnum wading pool and Wynnum Central train station and if you turn right at your front gate you can stroll to Manly Harbour village for weekend markets, movies in the park, cafes & restaurants, art gallery & specialty shops, Manly pool and marinas.
Something for every one and every day you can live a village lifestyle with City convenience!!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?