At a Glance:
- Recession & Pandemic Proof
- 2019/2020 sales $774,780 incl. GST (Up 24% on last year)
- Business is run by 1 owner plus casuals
- Owned by current owner since October 2014
- Trading from current location since October 2018
- Located north east of the city
Keelan Grain & Fodder is an iconic family business that has stood the test of time for over 100 years. The business moved to the current location in October 2018 to a much more prominent position & larger premises on Gorge Road, Newton, opposite the new Aldi.
Over the years, Keelan Grain & Fodder has shifted from a traditional fodder store whose core business was horse food & hay, to a pet supply business that sells premium dog food & cat food. Apart from pet food, laying hens & garden supplies, Keelan Grain & Fodder has an established retail firewood operation to augment the business during the winter months.
Tony Iasiello 0412 217 608