This is a butcher shop located in the rural township of Meningie in the South East, less than 2 hours from Adelaide. The shop is modern and well presented with a good retail and preparation area. It is the only butcher shop in the town and comes with 2 cool rooms, a mobile cool room & a stock transporter trailer.
Not only is the business involved in retailing meat but it also wholesales meat & arranges private killing of livestock. They are also involved with online sales of meat via their own website and currently has over 100 customers with 25-30 regular customers.
This butcher is in the heart of prime angus beef and sheep country and you can still buy good rural holdings for less than $1,000 per acre. This is a business that comes with great lifestyle and untapped potential. This is a business that is worth more than just a look, an inspection is a must.
At a glance:
- Less than 2 hours South East of Adelaide
- Trades 6 days per week 8:30am – 5:30 pm (8:30am-1:00 pm Saturdays)
- Strong & consistent sales
- Good return to owner – 53.43% (average last 3 years)
- Vendor will assist in smooth transition introducing new owners to customers & workings of the business to ensure their success
- Modern & practical work area
Simon Winter 0419 828 689