At a Glance:
- 18 spacious well appointed modern rooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Highly rated at 4/5, by guests
- 4 bedroom residence including lounge/dining area, garden, kitchen and 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Newly painted exterior
- Located conveniently only a block walking distance to food and grocery shops
- Separate front office
- Large shed
- Laundry with commercial wshing machine and dryer (Linen is outsourced with only pillow cases, minor items and tea towels laundered in house)
- The motel is a member of Golden Chain
Ideally located, easy to run, low maintenance, well appointed 18 room motel.
Located in the Limestone Coast region, Mount Gambier is known for the Blue Lake. Strategically located midway between Melbourne and Adelaide on the Melbourne to Adelaide Coastal Touring Route, Mount Gambier is the second most populated city in South Australia with an estimated population of 28,600.
While this motel has a strong regular corporate clientele, Mount Gambier is a draw card for tourism, forestry, agriculture and is a major transport hub.
Conveniently located close to restaurants and shops, this motel is highly rated as 4/5 through TripAdvisor.
David Hutchinson 0414 440 953