A unique, on-trend bar located in the heart of Newcastle CBD, down a high traffic alleyway, you will feel like you have just travelled back to the early 1900’s with this sophisticated, cosy and stylish fit-out. The founding partners are now focused on individual projects and are ready to sell.
With a huge world class development currently under construction (that is scheduled for completion in 2020 and includes hundreds of units just 100 metres away) and the light rail just completed, now is the perfect time to get into a business like this.
This is ideal for a motivated bar enthusiast to take the reins of this once in a lifetime opportunity. The license is approved until 12am everyday (excluding Sunday which is until 10pm) with indoor and outdoor seating. Currently providing a simple bar menu, exclusive range of premium spirits and a variety of cocktails it is a hugely popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
Key features include:
- Located in the Heart of Newcastle’s CBD (on the doorstep of the Newcastle
harbour/foreshore and only a short walk to Newcastle beach)
- Long Lease on offer 5+5+5 years (opportunity to negotiate the length of the lease to suit
the new owner)
- Small bar license allowing up to 100pax, food not required to be served with alcohol (food
is only required for outside dining area)
- Licensed from 12pm – 12am Monday to Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 10pm
- Fully refurbished and as new fit-out (completed in 2015)
- Partial management in place
- Indoor and outdoor seating for 60+ guests
- Full Training will be provided by the current owner to ensure a smooth handover
- The sale includes drink and food fridges, freezer, glasswasher/dishwasher, all kitchen
equipment (including bench top exhaust and cooking equipment), cash register, POS system,
all bar equipment and sound system)
- Lease: To commence when suitable & requested by the purchaser
- Annual Rent: $120,000 (includes outgoings) + GST
- Seating Capacity: 40 internal, 20 external (approx.)
- Current Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 12pm -12am (Closed Sunday & Monday)
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well-established business and reap the rewards in a high traffic and booming location.
Give me a call today to organise your own private inspection.
Learn more about Newcastle
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$348 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|