Extremely rare, only one of a kind small acreage (9.1 Acres) on the upper slopes of Mount Aitken, just 35 minutes straight drive down nearby Calder Freeway to the City and 25 minutes from the Airport. More than 180 degree stunning panoramic views of the Mount Macedon, Macedon Ranges, Kinglake Mountains and the plains below. A site suitable for a ‘Grand Designs’ home to capture this vista. Enjoy the clear picture of the sunrise from the east and those amazing sunsets to the west of this spectacular parcel of land.
An inspection will reveal its breathtaking outlook (land opposite Mount Aitken Winery drive).
Contact Ken Grech – 0418 509 710
• Patrons with an unknown vaccination status, may only inspect by private appointment
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines – 1.5m distance at all times
• Compulsory check in via the Service Victoria app is required