NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED … Situated up a quiet country track, yet only 14 minutes from the Kangaroo Valley village is this amazing holding of over 270 acres. Owned by the same family for over 60 years, this perfect “Get-Away” is now available for sale. Larger than many Sydney Suburbs, yet without the crowds & noise, this hidden gem awaits you to establish your dream escape so you can, once & for all, get out of the rat race & experience the real country.
- A massive holding of 274 acres, over 6 titles in a magnificent elevated & very private position
- Mount Scanzi is one of the most significant land marks of the area with a summit of around 600 metres above sea level
- Combination of bush & rain forest & a lovely cleared paddock section
- More than 4kms of track & trails in all directions
- One main dam & a number of natural springs
- Breathtaking views to the North, South & to the Coast, as well as a stunning National Park vista that stretches as far as the eye can see
- Just 14 minutes to the village & river of Kangaroo Valley with tar access most of the way
- Perhaps your get-away retreat for tiny homes, hobby farm, lifestyle, goats, cattle or horse property?
This super-sized acreage provides a great combination of clean country air, bush, rain forest, views, pasture & privacy, yet it is very well situated with good access to the village.
PLEASE NOTE: The 6 lots are to be sold together as one parcel (Not split up and/or sold separately).
Zoning is a combination of RU2 and E2 and Shoalhaven Council advise there are two building entitlements over the 274 acres approx.. Each lot varies from around 40-60 acres. So, each lot by itself does not have a building entitlement. However if, for example, you put 2 lots together that would equal or exceed 100 acres – that would give you one building entitlement and so on.
Access is via a 2km legal crown road track that is steep to begin with and travels through another property.
Mains Power is over 2kms from the front gate. So, solar would be the best option.
The fires came through on January 4th 2020 and took out the entire property. This has given it a good clean up and has created views it didn’t have prior. Nature is now fighting back and it is becoming beautiful and green again.
Kangaroo Valley, which is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, is neatly tucked between the Southern Highlands & the South Coast & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, public & pre-schools, cafes & restaurants & a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
To arrange an inspection of this simply amazing holding and property – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]