Maximising Your Investment
Like all investments, real estate performs better when it is managed professionally. This is where Justine & Wayne can help. You will be dealing directly with the owners of the business who take the management of your investment property seriously and believe their highly personalised and proactive approach is what sets them apart from competitors.
Our focus is to maximise your return on investment together with our fine-tuned systems and cutting edge technology, will guarantee your peace of mind throughout your property investment journey. We are committed to providing a level of service unmatched in the industry and will communicate with you regularly about all the important matters relating to the leasing and management of your rental property.
By appointing Raine & Horne Pymble/Gordon to look after your investment, you save yourself time and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your property is being properly attended to and delivering a healthy return on investment.
Our reputation is built on good service, honesty and professionalism. We’re confident that the service we provide is first-rate, as is the strength of our negotiation skills and our willingness to provide every possible service for all property types.
Here are some of the reasons why having your property managed by us makes all the difference:
We are highly experienced in all facets of property management including constantly changing legislation.
- We believe communication is an integral part of our service to you and will ensure you are involved in all decisions regarding your property.
- We have invested in various technologies to ensure we deliver the best results for our customers.
- We believe you are entitled to receive funds on time, every time. We have a strict zero tolerance toward rent arrears.
- We believe you as the owner are entitled to know the condition of your property. We undertake detailed condition reports and routine inspections including photos, giving you the best indication of its condition.
- We will assess the rent annually to ensure it stays in line with the current market and you are able to maximise the return on your investment.