Tucked away in a serenely private dress circle location, this expansive, dual level residence showcases an elevated position directly opposite the native expanse of Falls Creek and Gordon Golf course. Featuring spacious interiors and multiple living areas, this easy care entertainer is able to accommodate even the largest of families with five generous bedrooms including a lower level guest retreat or home office. Freshly schemed throughout and immaculately maintained, its ready for a new family to move straight in and add their own personal touches as desired. Boasting a coveted blue ribbon address embraced by lush bushland this well presented retreat is within the highly sought after Killara Public and Killara High catchments.
• Central entrance foyer with vaulted ceilings makes an instant and lasting impression
• Separate dining and lounge with wood fire leads to wrap around covered portico
• Original timber kitchen with gas cooking and Bosch dishwasher overlooks the backyard
• Casual dining room extends to family living, every room is equipped with RC air con.
• Neat, stone bathrooms, including vast master ensuite with corner jet spa & sep. shower
• Easy care gardens, paved entertaining and child friendly level lawn, 837sqm block size
• Security screens and roll down shutters, gas heating, double auto LUG w/ internal access
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|