Contact Agent – Saturday & Sunday Private Inspections 9am-12pm
Nestled on a private 853sqm parcel, framed by easy-care gardens and saltwater in-ground pool, the home offers a single level, low maintenance lifestyle while still ensuring plenty of living spaces for growing families. Positioned in a quiet leafy cul de sac within walking distance to everything.
An open-plan entertainer’s haven featuring a designer kitchen with Miele appliances and CaesarStone bench tops, formal and casual dining options and expansive living room. Four light-filled double bedrooms plus a bespoke separate Studio with the versatility of home office or teen retreat accommodation.
Only 500m to St Ives Primary and High Schools and a leisurely stroll to Corpus Christi and Masada College, its sensational location is just moments from the vibrant St Ives Village Shopping Centre and Village Green, with City and Gordon station buses virtually at its doorstep.
• Elegant entry foyer flows to expansive living with bay window and fireplace
• Renovated kitchen with premium Miele appliances and induction cooktop
• Kitchen and family living overlooks private alfresco entertaining and pool
• King-size master with luxe ensuite and walk-in robe flows to alfresco living
• Fully enclosed private rear gardens and paved alfresco dining area
• Modern family bathroom with CaesarStone vanity, separate bath and shower
• Powder room, internal laundry, brushbox hardwood floors and high ceilings
• Ducted gas heating and air conditioning, internal entry to lock-up garage
• Separate Studio with the versatility of home office or teen retreat accommodation.
• Walk to nearby cafés, Village shops, restaurants, parks and schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||304|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||205|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|