Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and recently renovated with premium appointments this contemporary residence offers space and privacy over 930sqm, taking in sweeping valley views whilst moments to a selection of leading schools, shopping and city transport.
- Flexible living offering relaxed and formal spaces with high ceilings and flow to terrace.
- Covered alfresco dining area complete with lighting and fan for all season entertaining.
- Sunken rumpus, plus separate study/home office, versatile sixth bedroom doubles as a retreat area or second study.
- Near new CaesarStone gas kitchen with premium appliances, island bench, central ceramic farmhouse sink and breakfast bar overlooking gardens.
- Generous and beautifully fitted bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans, master suite and junior suite with walk in robe.
- Designer bathrooms, heated flooring, master ensuite with custom vanity, extra-large shower and standalone bathtub.
- Powder room, custom laundry, new flooring, six zone air conditioning, plantation shutters and roman blinds.
-Cutting-edge smart phone technology, LED lighting, CCTV, alarm system and data cabling throughout.
- Very private garden with level lawn, swimming pool and leafy outlook. Ample storage, double lock-up garage with additional power and water facilities.
- Positioned within the St Ives North PS catchment, near Toolang Playing Field and close to Warrimoo Avenue shops.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|