Representing outstanding value in the highly regarded growth suburb of Castle Hill, this two storey family home is well placed on a substantial 906sqm approx. parcel with an expansive street frontage and wide side access. Perfect for families, this classic Colonial revival style of architecture strikes an instant and lasting impression from the street; well-maintained original interiors are perfect as is, with an excellent floor-plan offering endless scope to renovate, renew and redesign to suit your own style and preferences. Opening out to a sprawling, elevated entertaining space overlooking the yard with plenty of room for a pool (STCA), this relaxed entertainer is the ideal family haven, well located just 2.5km to Castle Towers and metro station, its within the Samuel Gilbert and Castle Hill High school catchment zones.
• Privately set just below street level its bathed in light from its north east facade
• Both formal and casual living and dining spaces with plenty of room to entertain
• Neat original gas kitchen with a bank of windows for natural light and air flow
• Four generous bedrooms on the upper level, master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Main bath features separate bath & shower, adjacent WC, extra bath off laundry
• Lower level fifth bed for guests and in laws, home office or separate media room
• Vast double garage with internal access, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans