Situated in the quiet, tightly held and well-maintained Mirvac built ‘Fernleigh’ complex. This full brick spacious three-bedroom apartment is one of only 16 in the block. With neutral colour scheme throughout and generous living spaces which flow to an oversized terrace designed for alfresco entertaining, where you can sit and enjoy the stunning sunsets and tranquil leafy outlook. Conveniently located, only 600 metres easy walk to Killara station. Only moments to both Lindfield Village and Gordon Centre. Easy access to CBD and elite schools. Situated in Killara High School Zone, walk to Killara Primary. Ideal for, downsizers, young families and investors alike.
• Quiet, full brick and concrete Mirvac built unit.
• Spacious entertaining terrace enjoys grassed area & private leafy outlook.
• Neutral colours throughout, living areas feature expansive glass sliding doors
• Generous sized kitchen, with adjoining internal laundry
• Large Master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite
• Spacious 2nd bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
• Two Lock-up single garage’s, ample storage throughout, generous visitor parking
• Moments to Gordon Centre, Lindfield Village, cafes, restaurants, and shops
• 600m easy walk to Killara station, walk to Killara Primary School
• Killara High School catchment, easy access to elite schools and CBD
• Inspect by Appointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|