Nestled in a quiet avenue this contemporary residence offers space and privacy set over 930sqm. Situated on the high side of the street with a North West aspect capturing stunning sunsets framed by large windows over the Lane Cove National Park. Highly coveted location convenient to a selection of elite private schools, popular shopping centres and city transport.
- Flexible living offering both relaxed and formal spaces with high ceilings and flow to the covered alfresco area overlooking the pool.
- Sunken lounge room with wood fireplace, beautiful sandstone walls, parquetry flooring and complimented with a separate formal dining area.
- Galley kitchen with premium stone bench, induction cook-top and quality appliances overlooking the pool and gardens.
- Four beautifully fitted bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans, a generous master with ensuite and a further 2 bathrooms.
- Potential fifth bedroom downstairs that can double as a teenage retreat, home office, gym or games room.
- Multiple living areas, ducted air conditioning, gas outlets, ceiling fans and internal laundry with plenty of storage.
- Alfresco area with lighting and fan for all season entertaining and private garden with level lawn.
- Leafy outlook backing onto the prestigious Avondale Golf Course, ample storage, double lock-up garage with workshop & wine cellar.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$895 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|