Stylish interiors, over-sized proportions and a location packed with lifestyle advantages, add immediate appeal to this beautifully presented ‘The Darlington’ residence.
One of the nicest apartments on the market right now with features including:
• Spacious floor plan with open-plan living and dining area
• Full length balcony for extra living space and outdoor entertaining
• Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master with ensuite
• New kitchen with bench top, added cabinetry and appliances
• Air-conditioning in living and both bedrooms for added comfort
• Double glazing in living and bedrooms for extra peace and quiet
• Separate internal laundry with added inbuilt storage
• Lift access and secure car space with extra storage
• Secure intercom system, well maintained building with manager on-site
• Resort facilities include indoor heated pool, sauna, gym and BBQ rooftop terrace
Close to all amenities, with the bus/light rail at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market, Sydney CBD and Chinatown.
Strata: $1,994 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $272 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 115sqm approx.
Total on Title: 129sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|