This immaculate two bedroom apartment is centrally located and only moments to the rejuvenated Darling Harbour and all Sydney has to offer. With a practical floor plan, this quality apartment offers a highly convenient modern lifestyle and a prime Easterly aspect of light and warmth.
- Open plan living and dining with timber flooring throughout
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plentiful storage and good bench space
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robe and ensuite in the master
- Air-conditioning, secure car parking and separate laundry
- Complex facilities include heated pool, spa/sauna, gymnasium
- Building manager on-site, and ample visitor parking
Minutes to renowned cafs and restaurants, and a short stroll to the CBD, Chinatown and University of Technology/University of Sydney.
Water rates – $174pq approx.
Council rates – $209pq approx.
Strata rates – $1,317pq approx.
Apartment Living – 94sqm
Total on Title – 109sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|