Embracing a sleek contemporary feel that takes full advantage of the size, light and outlook, this stylish residence offers a superb living space that is private, secure and centrally located for lifestyle. It combines bright airy interiors and a generous floor plan to deliver an excellent low-maintenance home in a boutique security complex.
Super convenient for city commuters, the location is within walking distance to Petersham train station, buses at your convenience, as well as in close proximity to the vibrant village hub of Petersham’s shops, cafes and dining options.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- A light and airy living
- Entertainment balcony/ terrace flowing from the living space
- Designer kitchen with all s/s appliances with gas cooking, oven, dishwasher and stone top
- Luxury bathroom with modern fit outs
- Over-sized custom built wardrobes
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security intercom
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Security basement car space
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Lease period: 12 months
Parking: 1 x Secure Car space
Heating or Cooling: split air conditioning
Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city.
Contact Raine & Horne City Living on (02) 8586 7800 to arrange an inspection today!
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$413 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|