This warm and inviting 11th level apartment is a haven of space and abundant natural light, with its striking views of Anzac Bridge. This exceptional residence epitomises carefree contemporary living, with a practical floor plan that flows to a private balcony overlooking Refinery Square.
- Open plan living/dining area, with great natural light
- Generous bedrooms, built-ins and master with ensuite
- Deluxe kitchen, stone benches and gas appliances
- New LED downlights, freshly painted, new carpets and blinds
- Internal laundry, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Lift access, security intercom system and secure parking space
- Recently updated facade of building, hallways and foyer
This private and modern two bedroom apartment is located in the highly sought after Jacksons Landing estate. Offering a lifestyle of total comfort and convenience, you will be within walking distance of the Fish Markets, restaurants, The Star entertainment complex, transport and the CBD. You’ll also enjoy resort style facilities; outdoor & indoor heated pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, on-site estate management and 24hr security.
Strata: $2,344 p/q approx.
Water: $175 p/q approx.
Council: $292 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 94sqm approx.
Total on Title: 108sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||259|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|