Located on level 11, this ultra-modern three bedroom apartment enjoys panoramic city and harbour views for a tranquil city lifestyle. Set in the recently updated Fleetview building, you’ll enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle with light filled interiors for warmth and comfort. It has a huge 50sqm terrace perfect for; entertaining guests, young families, a garden oasis and pets.
• Prime Northerly aspect with an abundance of natural light
• A flowing interior layout with 179sqm of indoor/outdoor space
• Single level floor plan in excellent condition
• Large entertainers terrace with spectacular views
• Designer gas kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer and wine fridge
• Three king sized bedrooms, master with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Tandem car spaces with separate storage cage and ample visitor parking
• Internal laundry, ample internal storage and study area
• Pet friendly building, security intercom and lift access
Within walking distance of the Fish Markets, restaurants, The Star entertainment complex, transport and the CBD. Residents also have access to the wonderful resort facilities of both Jacksons Landing and the Fleetview complex, including; indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, gyms and 24hr security.
Strata rates – $3,146pq approx.
Water rates – $186pq approx.
Council rates – $293pq approx.
Apartment Living – 179sqm
Car Spaces – 29sqm
Storage Cage – 1sqm
Total on Title – 209sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|