A wonderful sense of space, enhanced by high ceilings this secure one bedroom apartment is a fantastic investment in a superbly convenient city fringe location.
- Well maintained security block of 24 apartments
- Low-maintenance living with lift access
- Granite gas kitchen with near new appliances
- Double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with a bath/shower and integrated laundry
- Excellent condition with new carpet and LED lighting
- 350m to Broadway Shopping Centre
- Apartment eligible for City of Sydney parking permit
Located in the heart of Sydney’s university precinct, a short walk to University of Technology Sydney, Sydney University and TAFE, this superbly presented apartment offers a prime investment prospect in a rapidly growing creative hub and walking distance to Central Station.
Strata: $800 p/q approx.
Council: $225 p/q approx.
Water: $174 p/q approx.
Total on Title: 60sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$623 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|