On the top floor of the popular Tivoli Gardens’ security complex, this spacious one-bedroom split-level apartment offers an exceptional entry point in a central location. It’s literally only a short stroll to many of the city’s finest lifestyle precincts, including Haymarket and Darling Harbour, with transport, great cafes and excellent restaurants all close by.
- Open plan living/dining area extending to a generous covered balcony
- Private & leafy outlook to Mary Ann Street Park across the road
- Upstairs is the double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large integrated bathroom/laundry with separate WC
- Practical kitchen with plenty of scope for improvement
- Secure undercover lock-up garage with secure entry intercom
- Residents’ indoor swimming pool and low strata
- Currently leased at $485/w on an expired lease
- Great investment with solid growth and a strong rental history
- An affordable city pad with fantastic scope to add value
Ultra-convenient yet quiet, the prime location is also easily accessible to buses along Harris Street, Central Station, UTS/Sydney Uni, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre and the CBD.
Strata: $640 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $260 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 67sqm approx.
Total on Title: 81sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|