This grand circa 1912 semi-detached residence is to be sold for the first time in almost 38 years, and presents a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial charming residence in one of Sydney’s most tightly held city-fringe pockets. Within walking distance to Glebe and Annandale village, Sydney University, Tramshed dining, and near highly regarded Forest Lodge Public School, the home features peaceful interiors with traditionally oversized rooms complemented by an open plan lounge dining that flows to a large private and leafy alfresco deck. Beautifully maintained and full of timeless appeal, it promises a lifestyle of opulent space and outstanding convenience.
- Open plan galley style gas kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two bathrooms, including bath
- Three bedrooms, two upstairs with fans, air conditioning and timber floors
- Easy stroll to the vibrant Tramshed , Rozelle Bay foreshore and light rail station
- Spacious open plan lounge dining with executive study nook
- Moments to universities, sought-after schools and transport
- Elevated position that captures a leafy outlook over the surrounding district
- An abundance of storage areas inside and out
- Rates: Water $219pq, Council $304pq, 166m2 land size
Explore the cultural diversity of Glebe Point Road and Annandale village on foot, and just moments to premier amenities, transport, universities, and sought-after schools.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?