Taking centre stage is this oversized beautifully renovated one bedroom apartment in the ever-popular suburb of Pyrmont. Newly renovated interior include a brand new kitchen with Bosch appliances and ample cupboard space, upgraded bathroom, timber floors, freshly painted and a large entertainers balcony. Positioned in a walk to everywhere location this property is only moments from Pyrmont’s vibrant restaurant/café culture, Darling Harbour and Sydney CBD.
- Open plan living and dining with plenty of natural light
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new light fittings
- Brand new kitchen with Bosch gas cooker, oven and dishwasher. Stone bench top, splash back and ample cupboard space
- Brand new shower head in bathroom, with seperate shower and bath
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
- Entertainers balcony
- Internal laundry with new Simpsons dryer
- New custom s-track curtains ordered for living/lounge and bedroom
- One secure car parking space (for small car only)
What you will love!
Enjoy a relaxed inner city lifestyle with the convenience of Coles, Darling Harbour, the light rail, buses and the CBD just a short stroll away.
First tenant in fully renovated apartment
What you need to know!
- Availability: Now
- Disabled access: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry with dryer
- Parking: One dedicated space
- Heating and Cooling: Ceiling fan
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||242|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|