This gorgeous two bedroom penthouse level apartment is perfect for the professional couple, investor or downsizer alike. Merely moments to manicured parklands, Harris Street cafes/restaurant precinct, Sydney fish markets and with the light rail conveniently located on your doorstep this is truly a lifestyle location.
Stunning Northern aspect enjoyed through the living area and both bedrooms that embrace a sunny outlook that flows across the harbour to spectacular views of the Anzac bridge.
Free flowing open plan living, with a generous sized gourmet kitchen that includes integrated stainless steel Miele appliances, freshly renovated, ultra-modern spa-inspired en suite and main bathroom. Enjoy the wraparound entertainers’ balcony with expansive views of Blackwattle Bay and Anzac Bridge.
- Oven with Perfect Clean surfaces for easy cleaning
- Five gas burners with mono wok burner, and concealed range hood
- Dishwasher with 3D cutlery tray
- Custom Mark Tuckey Mardi benches in recycled Oregon with soap finish, fitted with above counter basins and exposed chrome bottle traps
- Dorf tapware
- Custom mirrored shaving cabinets with loads of storage
- Custom frameless glass showers with rain showerheads
- Parisi back to wall toilets
Other features include
- Custom Bayliss sun shade roller blinds in transparent charcoal to enjoy breathtaking water and bridge views from lounge and each bedroom at all times
- Custom Corinthian Rockport doors fitted with contemporary matt black angular lever sets.
- Freshly painted with newly installed modern cornice and skirting
- Beautiful polished floorboards throughout
- Fujitsu Lifestyle air conditioning units with human sensor control in every room
- Enclosed sunroom
- Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym and BBQ facilities
Total on Title: 134sqm
Water: $178.00 per quarter
Council: $264.00 per quarter
Strata: $2,104.00 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|