Tatiana is a unique opportunity in the hub of Marrickville village, specifically designed with fewer apartments which offer flowing design and a superior quality of finishes and fittings.
One of Marrickville’s finest boutique residences, nestled in a highly desirable position is the epitome of low-maintenance luxury, convenience and security.
This is a large sun-drenched one bedroom apartment, with premium design fixtures and fittings, tiled throughout with a stylish free flowing living to balcony and reverse cycle air con with convenience all in one of the Inner West’s best suburbs.
Tatiana Apartment is situated at the high point of Marrickville village, which embraces the Inner West’s benefits with ‘village’ living at the doorstep and all within a short distance to the CBD of Sydney and great access to public transport (rail & bus), proximity to main arterial roads and the airport equates to convenient living for you. tiled throughout with a stylish free flowing living to balcony and reverse cycle air con.
Features we love:
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with gas wok burner cook tops
- 40mm Caesar stone bench top
- Premium stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Extensive integrated storage
- Undercover secure parking
- Separate secure storage
- Solid brick construction
- Digital intercom and security cameras
- Pets allowed
What you need to know:
- Availability: 9th November 2020
- Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- Lease Period: 12 Month Lease
- Heating or Cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city.
Contact Michelle or Tracy at Raine & Horne City Living today on 8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||284|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|