In the vibrant heart of Pyrmont, this city fringe dual level terrace is footsteps to Union Square, village shops and an easy stroll to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, foreshores and reserves. Its stylish interiors have been tastefully updated for easy modern living while retaining period details.
• Sun drenched living area & master bedroom with desirable easterly aspect
• Neat kitchen with dining area opening out to the sky lit courtyard
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom
• Spacious bathroom and separate laundry
• Heritage feel with high ceilings and updated features including polished timber floor and new LED lights
• Scope to improve for future capital growth
• Cafes, restaurants and Union Square are around the corner
• Moments to supermarkets, city buses and Light Rail
• Walk to The Star, Fishmarkets, Pirrama Park and the CBD
Council rates – $337 per quarter approx.
Water rates – $170 per quarter approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||259|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|