This impressive one bedroom courtyard apartment boasts an extra-large 119sqm of apartment living space with a Northerly aspect, quality design and premium finishes.
Set within the prestigious Stonecutters building in a prime waterfront location, it is just a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, The Star complex, Barangaroo and CBD.
- One of only a handful of one bedroom apartments in Jacksons Landing
- Northerly aspect with an abundance of natural light and air flow
- Great location within walking distance to Barangaroo, CBD, Fish Markets and transport
- Huge courtyard perfect for entertaining, young families with kids, a garden oasis and pets
- Massive living space (larger than most two bedroom apartments)
- King sized bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and courtyard access
- European kitchen with gas Miele appliances
- Spacious and sleek modern bathroom with laundry facilities
- Fully ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Security car space and separate storage cage
- Low strata, modern building and resort facilities including pools, gyms and tennis courts
The property is perfect for downsizers looking for a city location, a garden oasis and an oversized apartment. It also appeals to young families with the large outdoor courtyard, those with pets and investors looking for a solid return.
Water Rates: $177/q approx.
Council Rates: $239/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1,008/q approx.
Apartment Living – 119sqm approx.
Total on Title – 139sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?