Taking center stage is this north east facing, beautifully renovated sub penthouse in the highly sought after ‘Peak’ development. Coming to market for the first time in over 15 years, this property offers an enormous 220sqm floorplan, completely redesigned interior and expansive views of Sydney Harbour and city skyline. Enjoy having the resort style facilities including a 25-meter swimming pool, Golf practice area, running track and private access into the popular Market City retail hub. This is a rare opportunity to secure an iconic property in one of Sydney’s most popular locations.
- Open plan living and dining with timber floors throughout.
- Large north facing entertainer’s balcony with uninterrupted views of Sydney harbor and skyline.
- Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space and modern appliances including; Smeg 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel rangehood, Beco electric
oven and Asko stainless steel dishwasher
- 3 well-appointed sun-drenched bedrooms
- Walk-in robes fitted in all bedrooms
- Ensuite’s attached to 2 of the bedrooms
- Modern bathrooms both fitted with bathtubs
- Separate powder room
- Oversized internal laundry (3m x 1.5m apx)
- Separate internal storage (3m x 1.5m apx)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security parking
- 24 hour concierge
- Private access to Market City
- 25 meter indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa, gymnasium, 300 meter jogging track, 2 tennis courts, putting green, beautifully maintained gardens and
communal area with BBQs.
What you will love!
Enjoy having private access into Market City shopping center, public transport which includes, lightrail, buses and trains only moments from your door and located a stone’s throw away from Darling Harbour, China Town, Central Station and CBD.
What you need to know!
Availability: Upon application
Disabled Access: Yes
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry
Lease Period: 12 months
Heating or Cooling: Ducted reverse cycle
Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections.
Contact James Astor on 0447 984 645 to arrange a viewing.
Need help with your finance?