This spacious two bedroom apartment is beautifully presented and enjoys a leafy aspect with resort facilities and ANZAC Bridge views. Peacefully set in the popular Harbour View apartments, this stylish two bedroom offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience, and is ready for you to enjoy.
• Generous floor plan with open-plan living and dining area
• Generous sized balcony for extra living space and outdoor entertaining
• Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master with ensuite
• Near new kitchen & appliances, near new bathrooms and freshly painted
• New reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
• Separate internal laundry with storage
• Lift access and secure oversized car space
• Secure intercom system, well maintained building with manager on-site
• Resort facilities include indoor heated pool, sauna and gym
Close to all amenities, with the bus/light rail at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market and Sydney CBD.
Strata: $1,582 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $264 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 103sqm approx.
Total on Title: 120sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$890 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|