This spacious two bedroom apartment is beautifully presented and enjoys a leafy aspect with resort facilities and ANZAC Bridge views. Peacefully set in the popular Harbour View apartments, this stylish two bedroom offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience.
• Generous floor plan with open-plan living and dining area
• Generous sized balcony for extra living space and outdoor entertaining
• Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master with ensuite
• Near new kitchen & appliances, near new bathrooms and freshly painted
• New reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
• Separate internal laundry with storage
• Lift access and secure oversized car space
• Secure intercom system, well maintained building with manager on-site
• Resort facilities include indoor heated pool, sauna and gym
Close to all amenities, with the bus/light rail at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market and Sydney CBD.
What you need to know!
Availability: 13th November 2019
Disabled Access: Yes
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
Lease Period: 6 Month Lease Only
Parking: Yes, secure parking for one car
Cooking: Gas cooktop / electric oven
Heating or Cooling: reverse split air-conditioning in living area
Please note: the furniture depicted is NOT included and is only for photographic purposes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|