Taking centre stage is the former St Johns Church in Paddington which has been transformed into a breathtaking exclusive town home, set over three levels. The original stained glass windows are the focal point throughout, providing stunning light into each living space, while the original sandstone walls feature around the entire home with beautiful bi-fold doors opening onto sunlit courtyards set over two levels.
- Private glass lift
- Stunning restored original stained glass windows and sandstone walls
- Three bedrooms set over two levels with excellent storage
- Master bedroom features oversized en-suite
- Poliform kitchen and all cabinetries
- Miele appliances
- Additional study or media room for extra living space
- Both bathrooms include heated flooring and towel rails with freestanding baths
- Hardwood timber throughout living spaces, with plush carpet in the bedrooms
- Three zone ducted air for year-round comfort
- Two private car spaces with additional storage in the basement
- Electronically operated skylights
- Corian wrap around stone bench tops
What you need to know!
- Availability: 15/10/2021
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Parking: 2 secure car spaces + storage
- Cooking: Gas
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange an inspection.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||272|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|