Steeped in history and magnificent beauty, the original hall at the former St Johns Church in Paddington has been transformed into breathtaking exclusive town home, set over three levels.
The original stained glass windows are the focal point throughout; providing stunning light into each living space, while the original sandstone walls feature around the entire home with beautiful bi-fold doors opening onto sunlit courtyards set over two levels.
The contrast between the drama of the heritage space and the contemporary steel can be appreciated from the private glass lift which allows easy movement between each floor.
This home is made for entertaining, showcasing a stunning gourmet kitchen with Poliform cabinetry, an expansive island bench with ample storage, and top of the range Miele appliances. The soft touch cupboards and drawers finish the elegant space which flows seamlessly to the living and dining areas.
The master bedroom features beautiful original King truss with electric skylights in the pitched roof for excellent ventilation and light as well as beautiful Poliform built-in cabinetry and bespoke bedhead with bookcase, which flows through to the oversized en- suite with freestanding bath overlooking the stained glass windows.
With three beautiful bedrooms and an additional study or media area, there is plenty of room to move. This town home is truly one-of-a-kind, and will maintain its exclusivity and beauty for centuries to come.
- Private glass lift
- Stunning restored original stained glass windows and sandstone walls
- Three bedrooms set over two levels with excellent storage
- Master bedroom features oversized en-suite
- Poliform kitchen and all cabinetries
- Additional study or media room for extra living space
- Both bathrooms include heated flooring and towel rails with freestanding baths
- Hardwood timber throughout living spaces, with plush carpet in the bedrooms
- Three zone ducted air for year-round comfort
- Two private car spaces with additional storage in the basement
- Miele appliances
- Electronically operated skylights
- Corian wrap around stone bench tops
What you need to know!
Disabled Access: Yes
Parking: 2 x Secure car space + storage
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|