With a bright Northern aspect, this spacious one bedroom apartment is perfectly located to cafes, restaurants, parklands and only moments from the waters edge.
It’s a short walk to the CBD or you can catch the light rail which is located directly below for your convenience.
- Free flowing layout with open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area
- Quality modern gas kitchen, including dishwasher & microwave
- Well appointed modern bathroom, with separate internal laundry facilities
- Light filled bedroom is complete with built-in wardrobe
- Elevator access from street level with secure intercom access
- One over-sized secure car space, with ample visitor parking
- Currently tenanted until February 2022
Strata rates – $1,225 pq approx.
Water rates – $170 pq approx.
Council rates – $250 pq approx.
Apartment Living – 54sqm
Title on Title – 74sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|