Fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer or savvy investor to secure this beautifully appointed oversized one bedroom garden residence, in one of Pyrmont’s sought after developments.
Nestled in a highly desirable location, it offers a convenient vibrant inner city lifestyle.
• North facing 105sqm one bedroom garden residence
• Spacious open plan living area flowing to private courtyard garden
• Generously proportioned bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Timber floors, air conditioning, security intercom, internal laundry
• Large undercover lock up garage
• Pet Friendly
• Well maintained secure building in a quiet cul-de-sac setting
• Minutes’ walk to the light rail
• Bus service at your door step
• Short stroll to the Sydney Fish Markets
This residence has a range of exclusive resort style facilities including intimate pool area with spa, sauna and gym. This peaceful residential enclave in an ultra-convenient city-fringe location is adjacent to Sydney’s CBD. It is surrounded by extensive foreshore parks, a vibrant cafe lifestyle and is adjacent to the Darling Harbour precinct.
Water Rates: $185 Quarterly
Council Rates: $293 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1440 Quarterly
Need help with your finance?