Stylish interiors, over-sized proportions and a location packed with lifestyle advantages, add immediate appeal to this beautifully presented ‘The Darlington’ residence.
• Spacious floor plan with open-plan living and dining area
• Full length enclosed balcony for extra living space
• Updated bathrooms, including vanities and shower screens
• Freshly painted & new carpet throughout
• New LED lighting & blinds throughout
• Lift access, secure intercom system and separate internal laundry
• Secure over-sized 20sqm car space, with building manager on-site
• Potential rental return $775-$800/week
• Resort facilities include indoor heated pool, gym and roof BBQ terrace
Close to all amenities, with the bus/light rail at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market, Sydney CBD and Chinatown.
Strata: $1,570 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $264 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 116sqm approx.
Total on Title: 136sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|