Commanding the prime North East corner this exclusive three bedroom residence sets the bench mark in waterfront living. Embracing uninterrupted Sydney Harbour views and offering generous light filled interiors this apartment is sure to impress.
- Private and quiet with only three apartments per floor
- Intuitive configuration with open entertainment area
- Master bedroom capturing beautiful water views complete with ensuite
- Three queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Two quality bathrooms with marble features
- Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Reverse Cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Side by side car spaces plus one secure storage shed
- Access to two pools, spa, gym sauna, and two tennis courts
Offering a lifestyle of convenience and low maintenance, this is a rare prime waterfront opportunity in the sought after Jacksons Landing estate which places you within walking distance to the Fish Markets, restaurants, The Star casino, transport and the CBD.
Strata: $3,377 p/q approx.
Water: $171 p/q approx.
Council: $317 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 157sqm approx.
Total on Title: 189sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|