On the top floor of the popular Tivoli Gardens’ security complex, this spacious one-bedroom split-level apartment offers an exceptional entry point in a central location. East facing, you’ll enjoy the beautiful morning sun and city view.
- Open plan living/dining area extending to a generous covered balcony
- Upstairs is the double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large integrated bathroom/laundry with separate WC
- Practical kitchen that has been upgraded
- Secure undercover car space with secure entry intercom
- Residents’ indoor swimming pool and low strata
- Great investment with solid growth and a strong rental history
- An affordable city pad with fantastic scope to add value
Ultra-convenient yet quiet, the prime location is also easily accessible to buses along Harris Street, Central Station, UTS/Sydney Uni, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre and the CBD.
Apartment Living: 67sqm approx.
Total on Title: 81sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$765 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|