Perfectly positioned in the cultural heart of Darlington, this charming terrace blends exciting potential with convenience and lifestyle appeal just over 2.5km to the CBD. Beautifully presented and ready to move in, interiors strike a perfect chord between traditional charm and modern comfort. A classic multi-storey layout boasts a versatile floorplan including separate living, family and dining rooms with four large bedrooms on the upper levels including a master with a traditional iron lace balcony and built-in wardrobes. Right on the border of Redfern, footsteps to the University of Sydney, this vibrant city fringe pocket is surrounded by cafes and galleries just 450m to Carriageworks arts hub and farmers markets making it an ideal for the urbanite or investor in an area of high rental demand.
- Freshly schemed interiors with timber flooring
- Four bright upstairs bedrooms, main with built-ins and balcony
- Traditional living and dining rooms with northerly aspect
- Original fireplace, high ceilings and superb flexibility of space
- Large kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
- Excellent cross-ventilation, freshly painted and internal laundry
- Prized parking with rear lane access from Wilson Lane
- Footsteps to cafes, bars, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets and galleries
- 500m to Redfern station, 100m stroll to the University of Sydney and 2.5km to the CBD
Land Size: 130sqm approx.
Council: $385pq approx.
Water: $170pq approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|