This stylish modern apartment holds a top floor penthouse position, with views to the Anzac Bridge from an expansive 110sqm private rooftop terrace. Set in Pyrmont Village, it’s surrounded by renowned cafes and restaurants, and just a short stroll to Sydney CBD.
- Generous layout with a rare 219sqm on title
- Open plan interiors, updated kitchen with quality appliances
- Ready to move straight in or update to add further value
- On the quiet side of the sought-after ‘Palladium’ building
- Master suite with walk-in robe, second bedroom with built-in
- Sunny north westerly aspect provides excellent natural light
- Facilities include 24 concierge desk, pool, spa, sauna, gym
- Stylish plantation shutters, timber floors, air conditioning
- Secure tandem car space with lock up area, internal laundry
- Stroll to Pirrama Park, Chinatown and Harbourside promenade
Strata Levies: $2,450pq
Council Rates: $296pq
Water Rates: $154pq
Apartment Living: 219sqm approx.
Total on Title: 257sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|