Set in the iconic Union Square, this charismatic terrace has been restored to its original charm with exposed timber beams, fireplace and some interior sandstone walls.
This historic rendered brick and sandstone terrace offers a prime inner city location with North facing aspect presenting many creative business and residential opportunities.
- Wide 5.83m frontage to Union Square
- B2 zoning for commercial &/or residential use
- Parking permit upon application
- Upstairs bedroom with balcony and air-conditioning
- Spacious living area with balcony and original fireplace
- Downstairs spacious kitchen with laundry and ample storage
- Level stroll to the CBD and Darling Harbour
Council rates – $281/q approx.
Water rates – $199/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|