Offering house size proportions, this tightly held and highly desirable luxurious apartment is located in the Halcyon building that enjoys abundant lifestyle and entertaining opportunities. With a flexible fourth bedroom/media room, this commanding home will appeal to families of all sizes with its grand proportions. It enjoys one of the area’s finest locations, opposite Clark Park and overlooking Lavender Bay with abundant natural light.
- 265sqm on Title, 235sqm of apartment living across one level
- Gorgeous views overlooking the picturesque Lavender Bay from the fourth floor
- Open plan design dominated by floor-to-ceiling glass and abundant natural light
- Three king-sized bedrooms each with their own ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Master suite with access to terrace, views, dressing room, spacious ensuite with bathtub
- Gourmet integrated Caesar stone kitchen with Miele appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious pantry, stunning timber veneer cabinetry with double size integrated fridge & freezer
- Separate laundry equipped with Miele washer & dryer and ample storage
- Ducted air-conditioning, secure intercom system, C-Bus system and electric blinds
- Dual access including direct level entry via Cliff Street
- Additional powder room, ample storage and media/office room with storage
- Lift access to tandem security parking plus separate storage cage
- Boutique luxury development of only thirteen apartments with two per floor
- Easy 5 minute walk to Milsons Point Rail Station via Cliff Street
Strata Levies: $4,425/q approx.
Water Rates: $152/q approx.
Council Rates: $522/q approx.
Apartment Living: 235sqm approx.
Total on Title: 265sqm approx.