Occupying a prime corner position, this spacious courtyard apartment is filled with warmth and sunlight all day round. The courtyard has a highly desirable North-East aspect, and is perfect for entertaining and those with young children or pets.
- Open plan living/dining area, with sunlight all day round
- Generous bedrooms, wardrobes and ensuite in the master
- Deluxe kitchen, stone bench tops and gas appliances
- Internal laundry and reverse split system air-conditioning
- Lift access, security intercom system and well maintained building
- Secure parking space and separate storage cage.
Within walking distance of the Fish Markets, restaurants, The Star entertainment complex, transport and the CBD. Residents also have access to the wonderful facilities of both Jacksons Landing and Fleetview complex, including; swimming pools, spa, sauna, tennis courts and gyms.
Water rates – $172 pq approx.
Council rates – $209 pq approx.
Strata rates – $2,098pq approx.
Apartment Living – 149sqm
Total on Title – 170sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|