Situated in ‘The Gateway’ and positioned at the rear of the block (not facing Victoria Road), this spacious three bedroom apartment offers a peaceful outlook with a water glimpse. The apartment is filled with natural sunlight throughout and its practical floorplan is perfect for the growing family.
- Sophisticated design and quality finishes throughout with 109sqm of apartment living
- Practical floorplan with only one common adjourning wall
- Light filled apartment that flows out to an entertainers balcony with water glimpse
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and dishwasher included
- King-sized master retreat with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Sleek bathrooms with stone finishes and frameless glass showers
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Timber flooring throughout, LED lights, internal laundry facilities and ample storage
- Secure side-by-side car spaces, lift access, security intercom and separate storage cage
- Well maintained building with common rooftop and amazing views
Short stroll to local cafes, Gladesville Shopping Village, express city busses and a few minutes’ walk to the water front parks. This is an ideal home for young families, downsizers or a high quality investment with great potential for capital growth.
Strata levies – $750pq approx.
Water rates – $155pq approx.
Council rates – $320pq approx.
Disclosure: virtual furniture has been used in the photography of this property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||212|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|