Privately set on the waterfront with spectacular views of Sydney Harbour and commanding a desirable north easterly aspect, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment boasts a sunlit outlook creating a haven of relaxation and warmth. Set within the highly sort after ‘Solander’ building, this ideal residence is the perfect blend of high end sophistication and modern family living.
- Modern finishes throughout
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Bathrooms with marble finishes and ensuite fitted with spa bath
- Modern kitchen appliances with gas cooking
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- Dedicated secure car space
- Access local amenities; pool, gyms and tennis court
- Security access and on site security.
- Public transport network services the area, providing efficient light rail and bus connections to the city.
What you need to know!
Availability: 9th December 2019
Disabled Access: No
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
Lease Period: 13 Month Lease
Parking: x1 car space
Heating or Cooling: Split air-conditioning
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 94/100 – Very Walkable.
Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$890 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
Inner Sydney Montessori School
|14B Jane Street Balmain NSW 2041||Primary||Non-Government||0.92 km|
Balmain Public School
|1 Eaton Street Balmain NSW 2041||Primary||Government||0.98 km|
Fr John Therry Catholic Primary School Balmain - Rozelle
|1 Eaton Street Balmain NSW 2041||Primary||Non-Government||0.98 km|
|Sydney Secondary College Blackwattle Bay Campus||1 Taylor Street Glebe NSW 2037||Secondary||Government||1.16 km|
Nicholson Street Public School
|23 Nicholson Street Balmain East NSW 2041||Primary||Government||1.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.