Quietly nestled within a beautiful tree lined street and boasting an ideal north east aspect with city views, these off the plan torrens titled residences offer luxury living with bespoke finishes.
Secure your luxury designer family residence today and settle in 12 months.
Individual Property Highlights
46 Schwebel Street, Marrickville
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Study room, Expansive living areas, Internal Lift, Lock up Garage
48 Schwebel Street, Marrickville
5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Study room, Multiply living areas, Internal Lift, City views
Overall Property Highlights
• Architecturally inspiring with bespoke finishes
• Internal lift servicing all levels
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
• Alfresco entertainers courtyard
• Dedicated study or home office
• Master bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuite bathrooms
• Designer kitchen, stone bench tops and stainless steel gas appliance
For further information on this very rare and unique opportunity contact the selling agent today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|