Recently upgraded, this two bedroom apartment is conveniently located in a secure and leafy complex for easy care-free living. It is ready to move in or rent out, and offers the opportunity for an affordable city fringe apartment.
- Two bedrooms with new built-in wardrobes
- Brand new kitchen with new appliances
- Updated bathroom, including vanity and shower screen
- Freshly painted & new carpet throughout
- New blinds & LED lighting throughout
- Generous open-plan living/dining area
- Internal laundry & underground lock-up garage
- Well maintained complex and grounds
Close to all amenities, with the bus at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market, Sydney CBD and Chinatown.
Strata: $1,181 p/q approx.
Water: $175 p/q approx.
Council: $256 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|