This stylish two bedroom townhouse is located on St Peters Street in the highly sought after St Peters suburb, this premier positioned townhouse is just a short stroll from the many vibrant cultural & recreational precincts in the area.
This is where you’ll want to be, as anything and everything are just minutes away and this includes the CBD.
The Parterre townhouses represent the high quality design expected in projects of today. Modern planning has meant that the interiors are generous, access to light is great and that there is plenty of natural ventilation. All finishes are of a superior grade.
Some of the townhouse features:
- Full Brick Construction with ducted air-conditioning
- Gourmet Kitchens with Smeg Stainless steel appliances
- 40 mm Caesar Stone bench tops and glass splash backs
- Gas cook-top, ducted range hood and dishwasher.
- Timber flooring in living areas
- Modern and stylish bathrooms with superior fittings
- Gas heating & water
- Internal laundry w/dryer
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and wool carpets
- Insect screens
- Spacious Courtyards with gas points on terrace
- Provisions for fax, phone & internet
- Digital security parking and security video intercom
As highly sought after for its leafy tranquility as its fabulous boutique strip shopping, eclectic cafe scene, cinemas, live theaters and rail service, these townhouses offer the discerning buyer a unique chance to live or invest within one of Sydney’s most up-and-coming localities.
Please contact Raine & Horne City living on 8586 7800 to book in an inspection time!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|