This unique historic sandstone cottage is a hidden gem in Pyrmont, charming and full of character.
Built in the 1850s, Stone Cutters Cottage has been extensively renovated with a number of modern appliances and features recently added yet somehow still manages to retain the charm of the original house.
- Four double size bedrooms over three levels
- Three bathrooms (2x ensuites) plus guest powder room
- Quality hardwood timber floors
- Expansive living areas
- Sleek modern kitchen with gas cook tops, Caesar stone island bench top
- Landscaped courtyard with water feature
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Original sandstone features throughout
- Ample of storage and cupboard spaces on every level
- Residential & visitor street parking permit can be applied through Council.
What you will love!
Boasting a spacious ultra-modern living area and stainless steel gourmet kitchen, this beautiful home is moments to Darling Harbour and the vibrant life of Pyrmont Point while only a 20min stroll in to CBD.
What you need to know!
Disabled Access: No
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Month Lease
Heating or Cooling: Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
Public Transport: A public transport network services the area
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||242|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|