Showcasing a substantial layout entirely in a class of its own in space and style, this outstanding two bedroom apartment combines flowing interiors and a fresh contemporary feel for an extraordinary harbour side lifestyle. All rooms are designed to take advantage of the superb outlook and feature large windows that enhance natural light.
- Fully furnished
- Prime N/E aspect
- Breathtaking views of the Harbour Bridge and CBD
- Open plan living/dining area
- Spacious balcony perfect for entertaining
- Ultra modern gourmet kitchen fully equipped
- Double sized bedrooms, main with ensuite
Why you will love living here:
Peacefully set in Tambua Street, this flawless home is conveniently placed just metres to parklands, cafes, light rail transport and boutique shopping and a pleasant walk to the heart of the city. With exclusive access to resort facilities of 2 pools, 2 gyms, tennis courts and clubhouse / function hall and 24 hour security.
What you need to know!
- Availability: 15/10/2021
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer & washing machine
- Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
- Unfurnished/Furnished: Furnished
- Parking: x1 secure car spaces
- Cooking: Gas
- Heating or Cooling: Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city.
Contact Raine & Horne today on (02) 8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|