Privately set on the sixth floor in the ultra-prestigious and award winning ‘Escarpment’ building, this magnificent north facing two bedroom is bathed in sunlight throughout and opens to sparkling water views. Invitingly spacious, the well configured interiors are desirably well maintained and stylishly modern.
- A blue ribbon offering in exclusive Jacksons Landing
- Bathed in sunlight and cooled by harbour breezes
- New paint, carpet, blinds and carpet
- Spacious open plan ‘flow through’ entertaining area
- Generous master with an ensuite and mirrored built-ins
- Chic Caesar Stone and Smeg gas kitchen
- Sunny balconies, European laundry and video intercom
- Pet friendly
Fabulous harbour side location within walking distance to fish markets, restaurants, shopping, transport and CBD. Easy access to Anzac and Harbour Bridge.
Resort style facilities with access to communal indoor heated pool, steam room, gymnasium, meeting room tennis courts and 24 hour security on site. Abundant foreshore walks and parklands in pet friendly community. Space and quality not often found in three bedroom properties, this is certainly a unique offering.
Water Rates: $151 pq. approx.
Council Rates: $234 pq. approx.
Strata Levies: $2,956 pq. approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|