First time offered since purchased off-the-plan 20 years ago, this truly rare property is the pinnacle two bedroom apartment in the exclusive Jacksons Landing estate. Set on level six with a North aspect, uninterrupted water views, and complete privacy this residence is sure to impress the most discerning buyer and will be passed down from generation to generation.
- Stunning direct water views with Harbour Bridge & Barangaroo backdrop
- Practical floor plan with large living & dining area boasting a North aspect
- Sleek stone kitchen with new gas appliances and casual dining area
- Covered/protected large balcony, perfect for entertaining family & friends
- King-sized private master retreat with deluxe marble ensuite and walk-through robe
- Double-sized second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, internal laundry and video intercom
- Two secure side-by-side car spaces and direct lift access
Situated in the premiere Jacksons Landing Estate, you’ll enjoy resort facilities including heated indoor pool, gym, sauna and tennis courts. Located on the water’s edge, and no more than a short walk to restaurants, cafes and The Star casino and CBD.
Strata: $3,370 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $233 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 130sqm approx.
Total on Title: 158sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||179|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|